Friday, November 12, 2010

Second Time Around (The Baileys)

The joy that a child brings can't always be put into words.  My daughter brings me endless smiles and laughter, so I can just imagine what Carleen and Delano are in store for.  These two have already produce one bundle of joy, Mr. D. J. and with a baby sister on the way, fun fun fun fun... Carleen contacted me about what she wanted and was looking to maybe get together in a week or two.  What I didn't know was that I had been knowing her husband for a long time.  Me and Delano had been apart of the Magic dynasty for years. In case your wondering a basketball team that ran the NASA league for years lol.  What a small world and to make it even more interesting as I was speaking to Carleen about the details of her shoot.  My mom happen to be in the car and once realizing who she was told me we were kin.  Hey cuz, where's that discount? Naw, she didn't say that, but that is the usual response lol. I already know Delano, but this was my first time meeting Carleen and DJ.  What a beautiful family.  I now see why Delano always smiles when you mention his family.  Although our time was short I thought we were able to get some pretty good stuff.  As I share these images I would like to say congratulations to Carleen and Delano.  I pray that this child is as healthy and brings as much joy as any two people can stand.  God Bless, Peace........ 









      

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE these pictures. I can't wait for lil precious to get here. Love you Bailey family. Ron you did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carleen I am so happy for you and Delano!! Looking at these pics almost bought tears to my eyes cause I know this baby will be showered with nothing but Love, Love, Love!! We love you guys so much..."The Lindseys"

    ReplyDelete