Monday, October 19, 2009

Homecoming 2009

I was quite delighted when the parents of both of these young ladies ask me to take a couple of pictures for their high school homecoming celebrations. Brooklyn wanted to go out to the Bridgestreet location for a few. She was truly a trooper with it being cold we tried to make it as quick and simple as possible. With her being a part of the homecoming court we had to let the coat go so she could show off the sash. I see her growing up to be just as smart and as beautiful as her mom... smile mom :) . Mrs. Breanna such a personality I enjoyed what we done at her home. This young lady is so much fun to be around and was not bashful at all. Look for her to break some hearts down the road. She has a combination of beauty and sense of humor that lures you into her world. Her mom a good friend of mine has really done a good job raising her and no doubt she will not disappoint you. To both I appreciate the opportunity I love you guys and continue to build your relationship with God and trust him and not what any young man may think he has to offer you. Stay focus and continue to be sweet. Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment