Friday, April 16, 2010

Kiva & Nate (Finally I'm Back)

       I'm back,  I've really beat myself up about not posting, but decided I better get back to the grind.  For those who follow me on Facebook you may have already seen this post, but for the blog I added a few more.  Kiva & Nate allowed me the pleasure of capturing their 10 year renewal ceremony.  This was another chance to assist good friend Neville Simpson (N'Sight Photography) and Veronica Dennis of True Moment Images who also assisted.  I'm really excited about this year and this wedding was a great start to those expectations. This had all of the elements to be a great occasion. Beautiful Couple, Gorgeous weather, and great friends to help celebrate.  I pray that Kiva and Nate continue to be blessed and thank them for their hospitality.  Now check out the images and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking them.  God Bless, Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment