Monday, January 17, 2011

Taking It In Stride (Kristen & Anthony)

         First wedding of 2011 and it was a good start, If I must say so myself.  This was another N'sight production.  Headed by Neville Simpson with myself and Micheal Adderley pulling up the rear.  This was my first meet with the bride and groom, although I work with the grooms father (Tony Steele).  That's right Tony Steele photographer extraordinaire, so we've talked about family here and there and feel a little more acquainted to Anthony. We started off early shooting what is to unfold as the most beautiful day of this couples life.  The couple never seemed to be rattled or nervous just seem to be taking it all in or could I say Taking It In Stride.  We were wrapping up group shots so we could get in the sanctuary for the ceremony and I was thinking this may be a small wedding according to time and people that had made it.  Then out of nowhere people started entering as though they were waiting outside to scare them as to think no one was coming and then say Surprise!!!!  The ceremony was beautiful and as was the reception.  Although some would consider what I do as work.  I must say this wedding was just a reminder why I choose to be a wedding photographer.  I Love It! Here are a few shots from this wonderful day.  Congrats to Kristen & Anthony may God continue to bless you in your future endeavors.  Peace.............









3 comments:

  1. Dude I like every photo you posted in this set... keep up the great work bro... I see you!!!
    -Nev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Neville and Zamzam for your compliments. I'm grateful that great photographers as yourselves appreciate what I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete