Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Excitement Building (Jerrica & Cedric)

   I met this couple a few weeks back after there coordinator ( Lashaundra Sullivan) had contacted me with interest to sat down for a consultation.  After just a few minutes I could tell I was around good old Alabama folk.  You know the kind as you ride those country roads and a hand is raised to just say hi.  The thing about it is they didn't know you nor did you know them.  I miss those days, but sating down with this couple brought those memories back.  As you can tell the meeting went great and so did this engagement session.  Since they booked for an October wedding I figured they would want a summer E session, but they were ready to get going.  I didn't mind at all because I could tell that they were excited about the whole process.  I spoke to Jerrica a few times during the week and wanted to do some scouting to determine our location.  She was patient, but I could tell the excitement was building.  Still not sure Friday evening, but knew the weather would play apart in my decision for that Saturday.  Well Saturday is here and what a beautiful day.  Cold but beautiful and we took full advantage of the sunshine.  Thanks so much for choosing me to capture these special moments during this journey.  I pray blessing over your commitment to one another and your future with each other.  Continue to give all your cares to the lord who is above all things.  Congratulations and hope you enjoy the pics.  God Bless, Peace......


   
















No comments:

Post a Comment