Sunday, February 13, 2011

Forty The New Thirty (Cassandra Rice)

          Is Forty the new thirty? If you asked those who have reached it they'll probably say yeah lol.  My dear friend Cassandra has become the newest member of the forty club. Her mom contacted me a few months back about this opportunity.  We discussed her plans on giving her oldest daughter a fortieth birthday party. Knowing that one thing that she could not do is keep it a secret from her, so San had knowledge all about it.  I say that because all that know San, know that she is one hell of a detective lol.  Berta (San's mom) did an excellent job on putting it together.  Once she told me she was cooking all the food.  I was coming if for nothing but to eat :-) .  This family is close and it showed as they all came through to help San celebrate.  J's Special Occasion had a full house this Saturday night and I was blessed to be a part of this milestone in her life.  This is one party that once everyone ate they kept someone on the dance floor as for myself I thoroughly enjoyed the young ones showing us how they do it now, but the d.j. also gave the old school a chance to do it ourselves.  I send Mrs. Cassandra Rice another Happy Birthday and here are a few images from the fun we had last night.  God Bless, Peace......























No comments:

Post a Comment