Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Alythia & Odea

       This wonderful couple was a joy to work with.  Getting married April 1st this coming Friday I wanted to be sure to post this slideshow of their engagement session.  With the help of Susan Eason (SLE Designz & Photography) I could do a little something different.  I spoke with Alythia and she gave me the run down of their first meet and proposal.  Which all happened at P.F. Chang out at Bridgestreet shopping center.  For me it was just common sense to start there.  I was really touched by Alythia's kind spirit, but after meeting Odea, This laid back brother that so happen to be a photographer which for me made him that much more interesting.  I realize he seemed to carry that same persona. It was so crazy after just a short time it seemed I've known these two forever.  After the session I believe we all sat and talked for a while about any and everything.  Usually we're so tired your just trying to find something to eat or get home.  That wasn't the case with these two.  Those who know them got to feel what I'm saying.  Now on to the post If you would click on the link below photo and check out the soon to be newlyweds E session.  Thanks Susan for putting together the video and coming out to film it as well.  This added that element I've never done, but will not be my last.  Congrats Alythia & Odea and your in good hands with Susan now.  Who will be their wedding photographer.  God Bless,  Peace........                
Click Here To View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment