Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thanks Hurricane Chapel First Family

        Me and Pastor Battles go way back. We're always happy to see one another when our paths cross.  We had the chance to see each other more often when our daughters were all involved with the same upward basketball program.  He mention that he was now the Pastor at Hurricane Chapel and would be needing me to help him with a couple of things.  That opportunity came faster than I thought when he needed a family picture for a billboard.  It was my pleasure to accommodate this request.  The congregation has grown since under his leadership and I expect nothing but the best out of this man of God.  I never take for granted my opportunity's and want to thank Pastor Battles and First Lady Battles and I can't forget about his adorable girls.  Thank you and my God continue to bless you and the Hurricane Chapel family.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing big things bro... keep up the good work... God Bless!!!
    Nev

    ReplyDelete