Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ashley + Byron = Married

      I was excited when first confirmed that I would be this couples wedding photographer.  After a great engagement session I had expectation of the wedding going just as well.  Ashley and Byron together have such great chemistry and It's hard to not have good photos of the two.  As I was going through the photos a song came across that I thought would really go well with the imagery.  The song is a great gospel song, but I not only thought this in the way of God, but in what they meant to each other.  I must say I had a great team of photographers to help me capture this beautiful day.  Much appreciation goes to Susan Eason, Cindy Shaver, and Corey Jackson for providing magnificent support.  I thank Ashley and Byron for the trust they put in me to do a good job on their special day.  Please take the time to view this journey of that day with the slideshow presentation below.  God Bless, Enjoy!!!


2 comments:

  1. Ron, speechless bro. Outstanding job!!!

    ~ Mr. EyeRonic Shots ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brother Glover it is always flattering to see those who understand the art to show appreciation for what I do. I'm blessed to have some of the best photographers around to keep me on track.

    ReplyDelete