Sunday, August 28, 2011

Brittany & Levi (Committed)

        I have to start off this post by thanking God for what he's doing in my life.  I start it off this way because when I think of Brittany and how she appreciates my work.  It allows me to think back at how I would look at other photographers and just be in aw at some of their photographs.  Brittany shows me just that type of love and appreciation.  This was a bitter sweet session for me.  Brittany and Levi have their appointment with the preacher October 1st.  Brittany is a co-worker of mine and had told me that she would love for me to be her and Levi's photographer for their wedding.  The unfortunate thing was I was already booked for this day.  I think disappointment set in on both of us when It seemed that neither could budge on the obligation we had for that day.  To even consider moving it was a compliment, but it just couldn't be.  Well, we got together and she still wanted pictures, so that's when she booked me to shoot their engagement session.  I thought it out and had some locations in mind.  The old saying when it rains it pours seemed to be creeping in when one of the locations wouldn't allow us to use their facilities.  That wasn't going to stop us and I was determine to stay focus.  We decided to meet out in New Market and I choose this because of the country feel and old buildings.  After a few snaps there I wanted to allow Levi to serenade Brittany a little with his guitar.  So we decided to move over to Sharon Johnson Park and let Levi do a little singing and he did give me the country version of a few R&B tunes lol.  The interaction among them gave me some pretty good shots.  As the day was coming to an end I had one more spot to go and I thought there would be a good spot to end our session.  I was glad I made it because it gave us a couple great silhouettes and some other good stuff with the sun setting.  I thank Brittany and Levi for being so patient and not allowing disappointment to ruin what was a awesome session.  Wish you nothing but love and blessings in future days a head as husband and wife.  God Bless.......


No comments:

Post a Comment