Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Teka & Jamie (A Building Of Love)

       I remember when I first saw Teka and Jamie together.  It seemed to be easier to separate white out of milk than to see these two apart.  That's the beauty of love when you find the right one you become inseparable.  I'm jumping up and down to shoot this wedding and being a November wedding the temps should be perfect.  Now about this engagement session...... After talking a bit about locations we decided to go to Hampton Cove and use the beautiful waterfall as our backdrop.  I hadn't shot here in a while, so I was wondering what shots could we pull together.  There's no doubt that this waterfall is beautiful, but my fun came when we found the tunnel where the golf carts pass through to get to the other side.  If I had brought lighting I think we would of been there all night.  I loved what we pulled off in here and we still had a changed to make.  Once we finished in the tunnel we escaped out to notice that we had lost quite a bit of daylight.  It seemed that a storm was approaching, so we decided to meet down at the foot of the mountain to change and set our next location.   After thinking of something close to home in case the storm came in.  We decided to shoot some in Starbucks.  I just set back and allowed them to do what they do as a couple. They ordered and sat down for conversation and to enjoy their beverage.  I snapped a few shots off and snapped a few shots off and snapped a few shots off.  I looked and I thought we may have got enough to call this a wrap.  As I went through my selection for this post I couldn't help but to smile at this opportunity.  I had spoke to Teka and Jamie early on and thought they had went with another photographer and out of the blue Jamie contacted me to set up a consultation.  The rest is history and what a privilege I have to share in this moment with these two wonderful people.  Thanks guys and I can't say it enough and we're one step closer to that special day.  I hope you enjoy the pics, God Bless..............





2 comments:

  1. Don't you love the cart path under the road! Great job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy, and I did love that tunnel. I never knew it was there. I wish I had brought stands to get the extra lighting I was needing for some of the shots I wanted to do. Again thanks Cindy for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete