Friday, August 19, 2011

Senior 2012 (Brooklyn Wherry)

              Brooklyn enters this school year at Sparkman High as a senior.  This young lady has always been well mannered and seems to be always smiling when I see her.  Me and Brooklyn's mom are friends and she always thinks of Ron when she needs photographs.  I remember when I first started taken the photography more serious.  She asked me to come and photograph her Brooklyn at her homecoming game a few years back.  Time truly waits on no one and as I look back on time I can't believe this young lady is a senior already.  A very pretty young lady and I know your going to be a very successful as well.  I would like you to enjoy this year.  College will be fun and a different experience, but there's nothing like your senior year of high school.  Thanks Sorita for allowing me to be apart of this occasion. 



No comments:

Post a Comment