Monday, February 20, 2012

Nichole + Terrell = Engaged

       You saw a glimpse of the engagement session I had with Nichole and Terrell last week.  I wanted to also share a slideshow of the session.  I met this beautiful couple through their coordinator Donnisia Tibbs.  After knowing the two for this short period of time.  I really love the foundation that the two have built since dating.  We had met on several occasions about the engagement shoot, but because of scheduling it was hard to come together to do what we first had envisioned.  Well here we are two months away from the most anticipated day of their lives.  One thing caught my attention as we went through the session.  As I was getting close ups of the ring. Terrell mention to me that she would be receiving a different set on wedding day.  The ring in her possession was his mothers wedding ring and was to be passed down.  I thought she really likes this young lady.  See mothers are very protective of their children, but ask any mom about her boys, especially when dating and you will see that protection magnified.  I'm glad to be apart of your special day and grateful for Mrs. Tibbs continued support.  She not only introduced you to me, but she just added some awesome friends to my life.  Now enjoy the beautiful smiles and cuddling of this wonderful couple. 

1 comment: