Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Proud Of My Little Girl

     We sometimes as parents forget to tell our children when we are proud of them.  After all of the yelling, grounding, and spankings are done we hope that they follow the right track.  I know that discipline doesn't start out of the blue, but it's something that you start training at a young age.  My wife is the best about keeping Peyton on top of her school work.  As a child she has her days, but when that folder that she brings home everyday has some good news you want to let her know how proud you are of her.  Peyton continues to do well and It doesn't go unnoticed when she works hard to do so.  I am proud of her as well as her mom who takes the time to do whats needed to make sure that she is successful in her efforts.  I love you baby and keep up the good work.  That goes for both of my ladies (Christi & Peyton) :-0

No comments:

Post a Comment