Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tiffany + Anthony = Married

     Just up the road in Fayetteville Tennessee about a mile off the main highway.  Tiffany and Tony (Anthony) decided to invite friends and family to witness their life commitment to one another.  I had the pleasure of working once again with my friend and brother from another mother Keith Pullum (Keith Pullum Photography).  It's always a exciting time for everyone as the nervousness and anticipation of the day takes over our actions.  Tony never seemed to be nervous and as his best man co signed that he never does.  Well if he did show it I was planning on catching it through my documentation of the day.  I must admit I never seemed to see anything but a cool, calm, and collective Tony.  My thing was as soon as he see her come down the isle all would change.  As this church packed to capacity to see this beautiful bride come down to marry her love I think I saw a bead of sweat come down the middle of his head lol.  Naw, but in all seriousness Tiffany was very beautiful and Tony didn't look to bad himself.  I had a blast with this young couple and I have to shout out parents on both sides as they done a wonderful job in the decorations and planning.  I know their were others, especially those who help put up the parachute to decorate for the reception.  I'm sure Tiffany and Tony appreciate it and evidently it was done to make sure that this day would be remembered by the two newlyweds.  I wish you guys blessings through out the rest of your days as husband and wife.  Here are few highlights from this beautiful Saturday in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment