Monday, June 29, 2009

Gaines

This is one of my first family shoots. When I first started out I basically hit all my friends up to let them know my intentions with this photography vision I have. Well Joe told me that his wife and himself were really wanting to take some family pictures but didn't want same old same. He asked that I give him some time and he would most difinitely get back to me. That he did he mention to me that he had found the location that he wanted to do this session at. His neighbor had just had this waterfall install at his house and told Joe he had no problem with us using it. Its always good when your backdrop enhances what your trying to do and a good looking family doesn't hurt. Thanks Joe, Val, and Tre for allowing me to work with you guys but to satisfy Joe Gaines was reward enough.











































































































No comments:

Post a Comment