Saturday, June 27, 2009

Jenise & Keith


This wedding was so beautiful. It was held in Huntsville Alabama at a place down on the Tennessee River called Dito Landing. We really were looking forward to shooting this one because of It being so beautiful. I really appreciate Susan that assited me in this wedding. The chance of rain that day tended to want to put a damper on things but the good lord allowed the sun to shine long enough to allow this beautiful couple to proceed with there vows of love to one another. This was a spare of the moment request for me. I guess you could say I was at the right place at the right time. I always appreciate those who put there trust in me when I may not be as experience as some of my photographer family. I appreiate Keith and Jenise for allowing me to grow at there expense. Love you guys....




































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment