Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tonya & Herman

This was my first E Session. Tonya and Herman arrived a little uptight at first but as we went on began to loosen up. This really didn't bother me because I was just as uptight as they were. I wanted to catch them in a more natural setting rather than posing. This not only helped them, but allowed me to catch the intimate moments that i wanted to see between the two. I basically told them to conversate and allow themselves to be just that themselves. A kiss here and there wouldn't hurt either lol... I believe I caught them quite a bit forgetting that I was even there. I think we got some shots that were pretty good and It brought even more joy to me when they were pleased with the end result. Thanks Herman and Tonya Gray.












































No comments:

Post a Comment