Sunday, May 8, 2011

Chaka & Kerry (Mind Made Up)

            I've been knowing Chaka for about 5 years now and when she called to tell me she was getting married and wanted me to be her photographer I was more than happy to oblige.  I called this one Mind Made Up because the funny thing is we spoke about a couple of dates before Chaka put her foot down and said this is it.  I had never meet Kerry, so when we scheduled a consultation I was anxious to meet who had grabbed one of Huntsville's most eligible bachelorettes.  My first perception of Kerry is he was a laid back guy, but you could tell he cared dearly for Chaka.  We finally got together to do there engagement session and I wanted to do this one with a little more interaction between the two.  We had access to a  bus, so we did some shots there and tried to bring out the old school day crush type of vibe.  Then we moved over to the Providence location and there I got to noticing that Kerry was really enjoying the kissing shots.  Well, me being a man I had to take care of my boy lol. kissing, kissing, and kissing they did lol.  We had a laugh about that.  All and all we had a good shoot and look forward to some of the same this August.  Congrats, and Chaka I know your thinking "Mr. Corn sure is fast"  just trying to take care of one of my favorite people.  Hope you enjoy, God Bless!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment