Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's Finally Here (Heather & Steven)

      This journey for me started around the end of summer of 2010.  I remember receiving a friend request from a Heather Hipp.  The last name sounded familiar, but where from?  I looked her up at the time and saw that she was engaged, so I thought to myself maybe she's looking at some of my work.  The next day was my company's monthly all hands meeting.  After this meeting one of my co-workers brought this gorgeous lady my way :-).  She introduced her and her name was Becky Hipp.  You know something I thought,
before it could come out Becky was saying her daughter Heather had contacted me on facebook.  Now it comes together, but who would of known with the circumstances that presented us we would be able to work together.  With down payment already in place and obligation to another photographer, I keep hearing from Becky we still may use you.   Well, I got the chance to do the engagement session and they braved the cold to get these wonderful pictures we created.  Steven is Heathers knight in shining armor.  He's a soft spoken young man that you know you are ok by his genuine smile.  I would say something and I could count on Steven to give me a smile.  The both of them are a great couple and it was joy to work with them.  It didn't stop with them because as the process moved on I got to know Becky a little better.  This is a women who truly loves her children and with a new grandbaby to spoil.  She still shows much love and concern for both of her kids.  Those with kids know what I'm talking about when it comes to grandparents and there grandbabies.  Nevertheless the opportunity did arise for me to step in as their photographer. I thank Heather and Steven for believing in me and having the confidence in me to never question what I asked them to do.  It was a long journey, but it's finally here and now gone, but what a wonderful team you guys make.  The wedding was awesome and Becky and Jennifer did a magnificent job on decorating and putting everything together. I thank Keith Pullum (Keith Pullum Photography) and Susan Eason (SLE Design & Photography) for the collaboration.  I hope you enjoy the pics and please leave a few comments for the newlyweds.  God Bless, Peace..........

6 comments:

  1. Awesome Bro....I loved every shot in this series!

    Trooper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trooper glad you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just as i thought ron..you would do their special day justice. bless you for having such a special talent to share with others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Denise for your kind words. I have to give you credit for introducing Becky and the fam to my work. It is greatly appreciated, God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are amazing and I can't wait to see all of them. You have such a God given talent of capturing the most special times in a person's life!! I knew the pictures would be great but they aren't just great they are breathtaking. Your pictures make me feel like I am experiencing my daughter's wedding all over again. Thanks to your outstanding work the memories will come to life everytime we look at the photos. I am so thankful that you were the one that we trusted to capture their special day. A special thank you to Keith and Susan too!! Thanks for being so easy to work with and such a great friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky it was truly an honor and you guys were with me from day one. You were really not giving up on the opportunity of me being Heather's wedding photographer. That alone means so much to me. You have a incredible daughter and now son that made my day with them one to never forget. I pray nothing but blessing in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete