Sunday, May 29, 2011

Shaneva & Greg

        This is one of those shoots that I felt like I was photographing friends.  There was no rush we just went through the routine and talked and laughed and when it was all said and done we had spent nearly 2 hours.  I meet Sheaneva in my sister n laws hair salon.  We talked about her upcoming wedding and the need for a photographer.  It wasn't 5 minutes in the conversation she hired me.  She was confident that I could do what she needed although she will tell you she could care less about the picture aspect of it.  After our sit down to finalize everything and schedule their photo shoot I then realize that I could bring in what they love to do most......... Get your minds out the gutter lol.  I'm talking about riding their motorcycles.  They both represent the double S motorcycle club (Street Sweepers).  Greg riding a white Hybusa and Shaneva on her black and pink Ninja.  This was a beautiful thing and these two having been knowing each other forever made for chemistry that was off the chain.  They both had me laughing and through all the playing you could see the genuine love they have for each other.  You can see in some of the photos where they were just tickled to death.  One of the most enjoyable session I've had and I'm now looking forward to the wedding.  The ceremony set for July 1st and fast approaching.  God bless Greg and Shaneva on your upcoming day may it be filled with joy and laughter and I know you guys are going to laugh :-) Peace......

No comments:

Post a Comment