Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dapphenye + James = Engaged

        This was one of the more relaxed shoots I've had in a while.  I must say that usually the women or always ready to take on the session, but most guys or just ready to get it over with lol.  James was one of those you rarely come across.  He was patient and willing to go the distance for his future wife. Although all of my clients have possessed that characteristic. It was a different feel coming from him.  He was truly a mellow type individual.  Starting out in downtown Huntsville we were able to take advantage of the beautiful landmarks and what added icing on the cake was running up on Cotton Row Restaurant.  Dapphenye and James thought it would be really cool to do some shots in there.  James was willing to order or do whatever it took to get the permission, but it came with no hesitation nor obligation.  The manager was willing to allow the session to take place here.  She also showed us around and as we took this tour we were taken to a loft upstairs that was really cool.  Need less to say we basically shot the remainder of our session here.  As the session ended I guess being a good host paid off because Dapphenye and James decided to have dinner in the establishment.  I thank you two for your patients and allowing me to part of this journey.  I've put together a slideshow of the session and hope you enjoy.  Hope you enjoy the few I made apart of this presentation.  God Bless!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment