Friday, October 14, 2011

Mary + Curtis = Married

        With each couple the journey to get to the appointed day seems like forever, but before you know it's here and gone.  I think Mary and Curtis both will recall me saying enjoy the ride and don't rush it.  I say that because when I got married that was one thing that I cherished, was the process.  From picking out the venues, caterers, florist, and so on.  This was the first thing you work together to accomplish.  Once you reach that day and you go down that check list you of course have something that's driving you nuts, but when it's all said and done it worked out.  I met with Curtis quite a few times and he was always taking it in stride.  Cool brother that to me seemed about his business.  Mary when I first met her was very stern and had the poker face on through out our meeting.  This was a lady out to get what she wanted and at that bargaining table I felt like I was on the apprentice and I knew any second those words would come out of her mouth "Your Fired" lol.  Once that was behind us she was all smiles and I saw some of the side that had Curtis ready to make her his wife.  I'm happy for this couple and the support of the family and friends was shown in the huge smiles as the ceremony moved along.  I must say out of the weddings I've done the Pastor did something that made him stand out.  He did not only charge them responsible for one another, but he set the same precedence for family and friends.  This was a beautiful ceremony and the words that were spoken were heartfelt.  With that said here is a little slide show presentation I put together that will enlighten you on the beauty and pleasantness that flowed through that day.  Congrats to the newlyweds, Curtis and Mary I pray many, many, many anniversaries are in store for your future.  After viewing the slide show please leave some kind words to the couple.  God Bless, and enjoy!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely Wonderful! Pray the rest of your life will turnout as beautiful as this day. Keep it moving with the small things that really matter. It usually fortify the larger things in life. Blessings!

    Pastor Donnell Robinson,
    Executive Pastor
    Lifeline Family Worship Center
    3220 Lodge Rd.
    Hsv, AL 35810

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am taking time to write a few comments, though I had seen the pictures much earlier.

    Mary, you are a stunning bride and your husband is a handsome groom. I absolutely enjoyed the photos - what an eclipse of a gorgeous wedding and a peak at love in motion! Sorry I was not there to enjoy the event with you and your husband. Embrace life and all that it holds. After 34 years of being married to my most wonderful husband, I can definitely say, we are happier than ever. Remember, life is meant to unfold and you are meant to embrace it. Each day is a new beginning!

    I love you, Dr. Leatha M. Bennett (your former psychology professor and friend).

    ReplyDelete