Thursday, October 20, 2011

Korbi + Michael = Married

        I think every young lady comes up dreaming of their wedding day.  The dream to have her dad give her away.  Her mom on the front pew in tears because that's her baby.  In the mist of all the father wants a decent young man that he feels is worthy to have his daughter.  I don't think Korbi's father had to worry about that.  I became acquainted with this couple through Michael's sister Donnissia.  When we met everything seem to go well and although I did have another obligation (Wedding) that day.  They were willing to except anything I could give them.  I appreciated that because I wanted to be there for them, but I knew my time would be limited.  We were able to work out the specifics and when I say God took control of this day, he really took control.  I went into this day knowing I had two weddings to cover and unsure how to cover both with the time given, but then God gave me Keith Pullum (Keith Pullum Photography), Susan Eason (SLE Photography and Design) and Charles Rudder to help get me through the day.  This crew of photographer are awesome and I appreciate them for   sacrificing a free day to help me.  As I was making ready the slideshow and I look back on this day I had to give God all the glory.  This song is what seemed to me to fit this occasion. We put so much trust in things that don't matter and then it or they seemed to come up short we're right back were we started.  God never fails us and despite the unfaithfulness we so often display.  He's right there leading us to another victory, NOBODY GREATER!!!!!! Thanks Michael and Korbi for your faith that allowed you to trust.   

4 comments:

  1. You did such a spectacular job on this event. We will definitely keep you in mind for any events that may come up and referrals. Very professional and patient! JOB WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa I thank you so much and I truly can't take all of the credit, but appreciate the acknowledgement. Please do keep my contact info close by when in need of a photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We absolutely adore all of the photos Ron! Thank you so much for being a blessing to us. Thank you for having a team in place to do what you couldn't do, thank you for even making time for us knowing you had an engagement around the same time as ours. Each picture captures pure moments between us that not a lot of people get to see, also the pictures with our families and friends show just how crazy we are. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts! Know that we will definitely be working with you again! -Korbi Rice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Korbi I appreciate the kind words. I apologize for just now responding. I'm sorry for not being able to give you guys the attention that I would like too, but glad you understood what I was up against. I hope the images help you relive the moments of this wonderful day. God Bless you and Michael and I pray many blessings on your marriage.

    ReplyDelete