Sunday, November 13, 2011

Shateka Crutcher Montague (Bridal Session)

        This bridal session was my first in a while, so I was excited to finally get a bride that wasn't concern about cleaning their dress afterwards lol.  Believe me I do know there not cheap to clean, but thanks to Shateka who was excited about her session gave me the opportunity to spend some time behind the camera a little while longer with a bride.  Shateka was easy going and took my direction quite well.  She brought two of her sisters along to assist that I'm thankful for as well.  I think there presents also brought a calmness to the shoot.  I have to give a shout out to the Historical Weeden House for allowing us to use their property to do the shoot.  Since the wedding was yesterday Nov, 12 I'm elated to share a few of the images from the shoot.  I want to thank Charles Rudder for assisting me on this day and wanted to share one of my favorite images not just shot by him, but of the entire session.  Hope that everyone enjoys and congrats to Shateka and Jamie on their union.  Wedding pics are coming, but for now



This image above was shot by Charles Rudder



2 comments:

  1. Props on the Weeden House! I just did a small photo shoot there with a friend before her wedding and didn't get nearly as much emotion from my pics as you did. Truly, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Edmond, I love the Weeden House just found this place this year, but it has a really good feel to it. Had a great time on this shoot.

    ReplyDelete