Friday, November 25, 2011

Shateka + Jamie = Married

         Did I mention I love to do weddings?  This couple is just one of the reasons that I continue to love being a wedding photographer.  I may have got this one by default, being me and Jamie are kinfolk lol.  Nevertheless this was a chance to get the inside track on the rest of the relatives.  I think I just moved up on the list of Jamie's favorite cousins lol. Everything went quite well through out this entire process.  The bridal was awesome with Shateka and I really enjoyed the engagement session as well.  These guys are just made for each other.  You would think that they've been married for years and as I was picking out their song for the slideshow.  I came across this song called My Heart and at first I didn't think it fit, but then I came back to it and came back to it.  Anthony was explaining how he had found his appreciation for his love.  It was her heart that keep calling him, her care for him.  That explains the spirit of Shateka and Jamie.  I think they've listen to each others hearts and found that inseparable love.  There's nothing like love when it's right.  Continue to nurture your love and don't forget the most important thing, God.  Thank you guys once again because you didn't have to, but you found in your heart to trust me and I always take that seriously.  Congrats.........Now here is a glimpse into their special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment