Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Balancing Act (Senior Pics of Derrick Tatum)

I called this one balancing act due to what commitments this young man has.  Derrick is not only a Drum Major for Lee High School show band he plays on the soccer team as well.  We had a good time taking the pictures once he loosened up.  I did notice that he evidently loves both of these activities dearly.  As he kicked the ball around for the soccer shots I could tell that he was getting into it more and more as he played around.  He is full of energy and speaking to his aunt she thought he acted like me and my cousin from back in the day.  Which meant he enjoyed laughing and making people laugh.  As he gets closer to the real world, high school graduation, then college.  My advice would be soak it all in because as you look back on life these will be some of the most memorable times of your life.  Thanks Stacy Hampton (Derricks Aunt) for the opportunity and make sure I get my graduation invitation lol.  God Bless, Peace..........

















       

No comments:

Post a Comment