Saturday, October 23, 2010

War Eagle (Kayden & Kamryn)

      Michelle, (Aunt) contacted me about photographing her nieces a few weeks back.  I could tell that she's a proud aunt because she was taking the initiative to get this done.  I decided we would go down to photographer heaven (Downtown Huntsville) lol.  I've heard some people call it old faithful and so on, but back to the story, as I approached to meet them I see that several others had arrived with Michelle.  The kids parents and grandmother had also came along.  As I set up to start taking the first shots I notice Kayden had a Auburn outfit on.  I smiled and thought this is alright.  Michelle had mentioned that she was a Auburn fan and me also supporting the Tigers since the Bo Jackson days was glad to hear it.  What I didn't know was how passionate of fans they were.  Kayden and Kamryn did a wonderful job during there sessions.  Kamryn the youngest of the sisters was as adorable as she could be and Kayden the big sister gave me plenty of energy and great smiles.  As we got to the end of our session Auburn was down.  Grandmother was sitting in the car listening to the game and all of a sudden I hear laughter and clapping.  You know what the mean, Tigers are taking care of business.  That put a seal on these two adorable ladies session and as I close I send a big War Eagle cry to the entire family.  Thank you Michelle so much for supporting my passion by choosing me to capture the young beauty of your nieces.  God Bless, Peace...........







  

No comments:

Post a Comment