Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Brotherly Love (Calen & Caleb)

     You probably remember these two young men from an earlier summer session.  Well,  here we go again.  Calen and Caleb both keep me smiling because of the way they interact with one another.  Calen is the typical big brother that's trying to make sure Caleb gets it right.   Caleb really loves his big brother, but wants him to know he can do it on his own lol.  We had a beautiful day,  but who needs a park when your home has so much character. So we decided to just shoot it here.  I think the images turned out great and hope you enjoy the ones I decided to share.  Glad my day started here because these young boys brought enough smiles to last me through out the day.  Thanks Cardell and Stephanie and I already have you on the books for Christmas lol.  Hope you enjoy the post, God Bless.... Peace............




No comments:

Post a Comment