Monday, October 25, 2010

Second Chance (Lyncohea's Bridal)

      There's nothing like second chances especially when its such an important time in your life.  Well that's exactly what my sister n law Lynn had.  Lynn had mention to me that she didn't get to do a bridal prior to marrying my younger brother.  When she mention this to me light bulbs went off everywhere.  I thought if she has the dress all she would need is a photographer and she could make that happen, so no sooner than that thought got out she said that she was getting her dress cleaned.  Stop..... Hold up... I have an idea, when you get your dress out lets schedule a shoot so that you will have those pictures lol, and that's what we did. We were planning on doing both outside and inside shots, but it didn't necessarily go down that way.  Lynn did a wonderful job and plan on getting her back in front of the camera to get those sexy inside shots that she wants.  We had a ball during this shoot.  Lynn and my brother Bush are two of a kind (Comedians), so we laughed and shot a while and then we laughed and shot a while and that's one reason we didn't get the inside stuff.  Thanks to Chris Dowdell for coming through and helping a brother out.  Thanks sis for allowing me to go back in time and get these shots in that now should make your photo album complete.  God Bless, Peace.......








  

No comments:

Post a Comment